Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Two Wheel Tuesdays - Tales From The Garage


One of the highlights of my last trip to Puerto Rico, was to introduce my grandnephews to motorcycles for the first time.

It was great to see them enjoying themselves at the motorcycle garage, getting their hands dirty playing with tools. Both of them already have their own set of plastic screwdrivers and hammers, but nothing compares to holding in your hand real tools. The look of joy on their faces when they tried to start one of the scooters, and ride it inside the garage was priceless.

I'll never forget the first time my father taught me how to work in a small AM transistor pocket radio at his radio and TV repair shop. I was about 9-years old. Those are memories I will cherish forever. I sure hope my grandnephews first visit to the motorcycle shop was as memorable as mine was at my father's radio/tv repair shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment