Thursday, April 28, 2022

Throwback Thursday


Recently, my significant other sent me a picture from the 90's. We were at her sister's home celebrating New Year's eve.

The woman in the picture is my former sister-in-law; she passed away seven years ago. She was a wonderful compassionate woman and a loving mother.

Excuse the picture low resolution, my significant other texted the image after she took a picture of the original pic with her cell phone.

As you can see, at that time I was still a drinker and was holding my favorite drink, Grand Marnier on the rocks. For the record, I quit drinking alcohol on my 40th birthday. This year marks 25 years sober and I couldn't be happier.

2 comments:

  1. My mother definitely was an amazing woman

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are correct, Ginny was loved by many and will never be forgotten.

      Delete