Saturday, April 16, 2022

Lessons Learned The Hard Way


Logic tells me that by now I should've learned my lesson, and not repeat the same mistake all over again. 

Let me explain. In the last four years, twice I had to replace my laptop keyboard for the same issue, carelessly spilling my drink on it. Last time I promised myself that this was the last time.

Oops! ... I did it again yesterday morning after I returned from doing my laundry. This time I am going to follow the love of my life's advice, and order an ultra thin keyboard cover to protect it from spills and food crumbs.

UPDATE: Late last night I learned that my laptop went kaput. So instead of shopping for a keyboard cover, I'll be shopping for a new laptop.

2 comments:

  1. When we repeat mistakes, it means we haven't learned from them. Which happens to all of us. Figuring out how to prevent their recurrence, as you're doing, is the answer. Hope a cover helps you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess that this time I learned my lesson. Now, instead of buying a keyboard cover, I'll be shopping for a new laptop.

      Delete