Thursday, September 19, 2024

Celebrity Breakups


What is people's obsession with a celebrity's life and their relationships? Could it be because they want to live the life of their beloved celebrity?

Everywhere I look these days is all about Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck divorce rumors. I personally believe the media has been gossiping on a daily basis about their on-again, off-again relationship because it is a way to increase traffic to their website. More clicks/traffic means more revenue.

In the next few days I expect to see lots of headlines about Donald Trump Jr and Kimberly Guilfoyle breaking off their engagement now that there are rumors of him dating another woman.

I don't remember seeing that many headlines when I called off my engagement to Kim Kardashian.😀

No comments:

Post a Comment