Thursday, August 22, 2024

A Lifejacket Analogy


World Photography Day is celebrated annually on August 19. It is an internationally recognized day for photographers "to share their world with the world" through a single photo.

I consider myself an amateur photographer; I shoot for the love of photography and not just for profit. For the past nine years, this hobby has helped me tell stories without resorting to language. The camera has been the tool that has helped me document my reality, express my emotions and tell visual stories. The images speak for themselves.

In addition, photography has helped me reduce stress in my daily life, explore my creativity, and has served as part of my mental health therapy. Some people have used lifejackets as analogies in a few different ways; photography has been a lifejacket in my personal life.

No comments:

Post a Comment