Saturday, August 31, 2024

I am Only Talking To My Cats Today


I am not sure if I mentioned this before, but I am a cat person. Unfortunately, my landlord does not allow pets in our building.

So even though my landlord does not allow cats, that didn't stop my upstairs neighbor from dating a childless cat lady. At first I thought it was just one cat, but the other day they "greeted me" at the main building entrance door. That is when I realized is not one, but four cats.

When the woman is not in the apartment, they meow and yowl all day long, at all hours. Clearly they suffer from separation anxiety when the cat lady is not around. Very early in the morning or evenings, they dart from one room to the other (having a case of the zoomies) non stop. I can hear them running across my ceiling. 

As much as I love cats, these cats are testing my patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment