Friday, August 30, 2024

Getting Together For Lunch


Had a conversation yesterday with a former co-worker trying to arrange a day to get together at the health center for lunch.

After exchanging pleasantries, and talking about the job, we agreed to meetup next Monday at 12:30pm for lunch. The phone rang, and it was her to remind me that next Monday is Labor Day, and the health center is closed. Now that I am retired, I don't pay attention to holidays much. We agreed to meetup Friday of next week. But I digress.

To keep my favorite hobby and passion alive, went out for a photo walk last night. It was a beautiful night outside. Was the first time picking up my digital camera in quite some time.

For no particular reason, I chose Broad Street facing City Hall in Center City, which is a favorite wedding photography location for Philadelphia couples. A group of young ladies approached me, said they needed to book a photographer, and inquire my price for a wedding photoshoot. I don't shoot weddings, but have a friend who does so I gave them my friend's contact information.

It felt great to go out on a photo walk. It is a great exercise, it gets me connected to my surroundings, and it gives me something to occupy my mind and stimulate my brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment