Friday, May 20, 2022

Sliding Doors


In 1998, I remember watching Sliding Doors. It is a movie where a woman (Gwyneth Paltrow) rushes out to catch a train, then two scenarios take place.

In one, she gets on the train and comes home to find her boyfriend in bed with another woman. In the second scenario, she misses the train and arrives home after the woman has left.

In the early 80's, I relocated to NY because I wanted to attend the best motorcycle school in the United States, (Motorcycle Mechanics Institute) located in Phoenix, AZ, (which I did in 1985). That decision changed my life tremendously. In 1994, I relocated to Pennsylvania, was unable to find a job in the motorcycle field, switched careers thanks to the love of my life, and worked in the HIV/AIDS field for 26 years until retirement last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment