Monday, May 2, 2022

It Must Be True Love


I don't remember anytime in history that a correction officer helped an inmate escape, and they ended up happily ever after.

There is an active search now in Alabama, where a correction officer allegedly facilitated the escape of a missing inmate. The inmate was accused of murder charges and faces the death penalty. 

The correction officer is also missing. She sold her home last month, and was scheduled to retire on Friday. 

It is a mystery to me why anyone would get romantically involved with a killer. It must be true love. 

2 comments:

  1. these two individual have no concept of true love. Unfortunately they are blinded by the skewed illusion of what love can be. It is sad to see a female think so little of herself that she would give everything she has worked so hard for and give it all up due to her own insecurities , her own self doubt of ever being truly love. To think that she would have a future with a person on death row is insane to me. I question his massive manipulations which may have taken months in preparation in finding a weak link and zoning in on her. I feel sorry for her as she now has placed herself on the other side of the cell bars. I think if she is still alive she will regret this horrific entanglement for the rest of her life. I also think he will take her money and run with it, mind you he will most likely do this alone. How in the world could she not see this. 101 DOC training.. DO NOT GET EMOTIONALLY INVOLVED.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It appears that the inmate was grooming her for two years. It is a mystery to me why anyone would get involved with a person in prison guilty of killing others. I may be wrong, but I doubt she is alive. He probably disposed of her after she had no use for him.

      Delete