Wednesday, August 21, 2024

I Was In A Bar At The 2024 DNC Convention in Chicago, When I Suddenly Realized ....

It is only Wednesday, but as you can tell by this picture I am having a great time at the 2024 DNC Convention in Chicago. 

On Monday night I took the stage and had the honor to introduce Kamala Harris, our next president. Right after the introduction, Harris addressed the crowd and the raucous applause lasted forever. She received the delegate votes, and officially accepted the Democratic Party nomination. The crowd seemed quite energized.

Afterwards, we all went to the hotel bar at the DNC Convention in Chicago, when I suddenly realized I desperately needed to pass gas.

The music was really loud, so I timed my FARTS with the beats. After a couple of songs I started to feel better. I finished my beer and noticed that everybody was staring at me. 

Then I suddenly remembered that I was listening to my iPod.😄

No comments:

Post a Comment