Monday, October 17, 2022

The Boy Who Loves Cars

I dare you to read more about Anthony Ryan Schmidt. Anthony is a 14 year old who loves to collect and photograph model cars using his iPhone. He also has autism.

To take his images he wears ear protection because he also suffers from a neurological condition called misophonia. I wasn't educated much about autism, or misophonia. Despite his neurological disabilities, he is an amazing and very talented teen.

I am very impressed and jealous at his photographic talent; he takes photos of his model car collection and makes them look life-sized. He captures stunning images of his model cars against detailed backdrops.

Even though I am not into cars, I am inspired by his passion photographing model cars . He has an exceptional eye composing his photos. His images are absolutely stunning, very talented young man. 

Top image is a picture taken from Anthony's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment