Tuesday, October 18, 2022

A Telemarketer Call


While I was at the motorcycle garage this morning, I received a telemarketer call. I usually let those calls go to my voicemail, but sometimes I answer them for their entertainment value. 

To make a long story short, the woman was calling with a special offer to Hilton Honors members. She asked if I was interested in listening about a Myrtle Beach offer. I told her that I was not interested in traveling to any hurricane-prone area during hurricane season. Myrtle Beach just experienced Hurricane Ian a few weeks ago.

She suggested offers in Las Vegas or Orlando, FL. Hurricane Fiona just swept through Orlando, FL, and Las Vegas is a no-no for me, simply because I hate gambling. So I asked if she had any offers to travel to Belize, which hopefully will be my next travel destination.

And just like that, realizing she wasn't going to sell me anything, she politely thank me for being a Hilton Honor member and hung up the call on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment