Thursday, April 16, 2020

Happy Throwback Thursday!


At the time the picture at the end of this post was taken, I was probably around 5 years old. It's been so long. To be honest, I don't remember much of those times. This is a picture of my sister and I, sitting on my father's car.

I haven't been here long enough, but I don't remember seeing people posting nostalgia pictures from a different era of their lives.

I miss my childhood. Those were the best times of my life. All we did was eating, sleeping and playing. We enjoyed every moment without thinking about what was going to happen. Mom was always there when we needed her. She is sorely missed.

Too bad I don't have many pictures from childhood. Maybe this post will inspire me to scan and digitize some old negatives and pictures I have saved in a box. Bringing some of my old images to digital hopefully will allow me to restore old pics to use in future Throwback Thursdays!

What say you?

Discuss!


2 comments:

  1. I love old photos and have been working with them and trying to digitize as many as possible for many years. Check out my albums on Facebook! Sending love always! xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to see your albums, but first you need to tell me who you are. Your handle name says "Unknown".

      Delete