Sunday, July 14, 2019

Parts Have Been Ordered


This weekend I ordered several parts to start the restoration process. I am glad there are sites like Z1 Enterprises dedicated to offer OEM vintage japanese motorcycle parts and links for other services.

I know what direction I want to go in with this bike. It's just a matter on focusing and concentrating on cost effective changes. One thing at a time. It could get expensive pretty quick if I spend money on parts, and later on change my mind. I want my bike cosmetics to look somewhat similar to the image posted above.

I was planning to wait until winter to start working on it, but I've been bitten by the restoration bug. If all goes well, maybe I could get the bike ready before next riding season. Can't wait to see it finished.







2 comments: