Saturday, June 4, 2022

Trashed My Entire Room


I booked a flight to sunny Puerto Rico for the love of my life and I for the second week of September. We don't need a passport to travel to Puerto Rico, but to make travel easier my COVID-19 Vaccination Card is in the same document holder with my passport.

I took my vaccination card and passport to our getaway three weeks ago; you never know when a restaurant is going to request proof of vaccination. Last night I spent hours looking for my passport, trashed my entire room while doing so trying to find it.

Apparently I seem to have misplaced it. Even called the hotel where we stayed, and the Fiesta Mexico restaurant where we gorged ourselves silly. I have copies of both documents on my cell phone, and my passport is about to expire next year, so I am not worried. But I prefer to have the original documents.

Not sure how it happened, but I found the documents holder with my COVID-19 Vaccination Card and the passport inside my toolbox this morning while looking for my motorcycle keys. How did it got there is a mystery to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment