Saturday, March 12, 2022

Perfect Instagram Photograph


I noticed this mural of the American Revolution in one of Philadelphia's most dangerous neighborhoods, and was surprised there was no graffiti damage. I was unsure how to safely approach the mural to use it as a backdrop, with my motorcycle in the foreground. It is a great photo to share in social media.

Decided to shoot the image early on a Sunday morning. I figured at that time the drug dealers are in bed, and there is less car traffic on the road, no pun intended. I guess that is why police arrest people in the early morning, criminals are not anticipating a visit from the police or the FBI. Besides, a lot of criminal activity takes place at night.

Arrived early one Sunday morning and took several images without any unexpected trouble. Perfect Instagram photograph! 

No comments:

Post a Comment