Sunday, March 13, 2022

Los Peyotes Rock and Roll Band


Evanescence is one of my favorite alternative music bands. Their Bring Me To Life music video is one of my favs. 

Other favorite alternative bands that I listen to on a regular basis are Audioslave, Linkin Park, Coldplay, 3 Doors Down, Green Day, Nirvana, Three Days Grace, Soundgarden, etc. I usually play their music in the background when using my computer or when I am editing photographs.

Many years ago, a group of friends and I attended a 3-day outdoor rock & roll music festival and surfing championship in Rincon, Puerto Rico. After setting up the camping tent, we went to watch the live bands on stage. Much to our disappointment, someone broke into our tent and stole the beer. Despite being robbed, we had a blast at the music festival. 

No comments:

Post a Comment