Monday, March 4, 2024

Some Things Are Best To Be Kept Private


Many moons ago, my therapist suggested to start writing in a journal. He also said, to once in a while flip back through the pages I had written to see any patterns about my progress.

At that point in my life, journal writing helped me tremendously. Expressing my thoughts and feelings on paper was very therapeutic, and a very effective tool for were I was at that particular moment in my life.

With the passage of time, in 2004 I found the blogs and began writing an online blog. Writing online was different, because it allowed me to incorporate cartoons and a photo editor like photoshop into my blog journal, to express my feelings using humor and laughter as a coping mechanism.

Granted, still some of my most painful and emotional feelings are still written on paper, on a private journal. Some things are best to be kept private.

No comments:

Post a Comment