Friday, November 11, 2022

Video Recording - Stage One


Today, I finally completed to install a video editing software on my computer, to begin recording and uploading videos on YouTube.

In hindsight, I regret not capturing/recording a few video clips during my Paris trip earlier this year. I also failed to use my GoPro action camera to record snorkeling underwater in Puerto Rico, and filming the kayaking tour adventure in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, this past summer. Those video clips could've been used for the channel introduction. 

To get used to the recording process, in a few weeks I am going to start by creating a test video to make sure the sound, lighting and camera settings are set correctly. 

On the first video I will be Painting in Light my motorcycle in the garage at night. It should be fun, and once the video is finished and uploaded, I will post a YouTube link to it. 

Enjoy the pictures! 

No comments:

Post a Comment