Saturday, February 26, 2022

Misunderstanding

Many years ago, the Afghan war was still raging, and US Marines were in the mountains of Tora-Bora in the hunt for Osama bin Laden.

I remember writing a parody blog post at another blog site back in 2009 about my time as a Navy Seal, ( just to clarify, I've never been a Navy Seal) and former member of Seal Team 6. 

I thought my little parody was funny. If I learned anything from my one time as a wannabe humor blogger, is that some people misinterpret what it is being written, and instead of asking questions, they lash out. 

Some of the usual suspects were banned when they began with accusations, personal attacks and name calling, instead of asking to clarify. I guess they missed the part where I clearly stated that it was a parody blog post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment