Friday, October 11, 2024

A Funny Thing Happened At The Dentist Today


When your dentist greets you warmly and asks about your family or work, this is probably a good sign your dentist likes you.

I've written about my favorite dentist before, and the circumstances how I ended up getting my dental services with him almost 20 years ago. Before I met him, I've been scared of dentists since I was traumatized at the age of seven.

The reason I love to visit my dentist is twofold. I get my teeth cleaned; today got my second cleaning this year. Plus, I am updated in the latest MAGA conspiracy theories stories from my dentist secretary.

So you see, I get my excellent dental care service, plus I am entertained by the secretary fringe beliefs. Deep down, I think she is trying to persuade me into joining her party. I try not to laugh, but she is funny and the way she describes her conspiracy theories is hilarious.

2 comments:

  1. A un amigo en Texas le daban un recibo con un versículo de la Biblia. Que falta de respeto. Saludos, David

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jajaja, nada me sorprende de Texas. No tiene explicacion como el pueblo continua dandole el voto a esos Talibangelists. jajaja

      Delete