Sunday, January 9, 2022

2022 New Years Eve Fireworks


Photographing fireworks has always been a challenge for me, despite watching dozens of YouTube videos for the past five years and trying different suggestions by the "experts". 

On New Years eve, I decided to give fireworks photography one more try. I had nothing else to lose, everything I've tried in the past didn't work. Surprisingly, the planets aligned for me this time and I captured several good images. 

I arrived early to the Camden boardwalk next to the New Jersey Adventure Aquarium, across from Penn's Landing in Philadelphia. The camera was setup in Bulb mode, and it was held in the tripod in vertical position. This time I was able to capture the most keepers, great pictures from a fireworks show. All in all, I am very satisfied by how the pictures look. Enjoy the pics!



No comments:

Post a Comment