Saturday, August 8, 2020

The Obligatory Bathroom Selfie


I have acquired a habit of taking selfies and behind the scene pics when shooting at a location. Most times I don't even use my Nikon, I just grab my old trusty point and shoot Sony Cybershot DSC-W530, and take a couple of pics.

From past experience, I don't like asking a stranger to take photos of me, pics never comes out the way I like. It is the reason why I always carry a tripod with me. I've been spending more time on Instagram lately, more than any other social platform. Lots of times I browse Instagram to get inspired.

Selfies are the only self-portraiture that I use to explore my photography. As much as some people like to criticize those of us who indulge into taking pics of ourselves, taking selfies is a norm these days. Not sure if you noticed, but often those that criticize, are usually folks without pictures.

In my opinion, selfies aren't going anywhere anytime soon! Taking a cool selfie is only half the fun. Now you got to share it!

[ Top cartoon image is the obligatory bathroom selfie. ]



No comments:

Post a Comment