Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Minutiae of My Restoration Project


To be honest, I feel more comfortable building a motorcycle engine than dealing with the intricacies of the motorcycle chassis. When it comes to working on a motorcycle frame, I rather leave it to the experts. A man's got to know his limitations, but I digress.

The Kerker exhaust system arrived from the United Kingdom in less than a week, it is in excellent condition. And I found an original brand new seat on Ebay this week.

Working on this project has been very therapeutic for me. If things go well, my bike should be ready for the next vintage event April of 2020.







2 comments:

  1. Good for you. Look forward to seeing the completed project.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I sure hope to have it ready before next summer.

      Delete