Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Two Wheel Tuesday - Maryland International Raceway


The top image was taken in 2012, the first year I purchased my current Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14. If I am not mistaken, this is one of the first pictures taken riding this bike.

On my way home after attending a motorcycle drag race event at Maryland International Raceway in Mechanicsville, MD, I decided to fill up my tank before getting on the interstate highway. It was going to be a four and a half long and rainy ride back to Philadelphia.

At the gas station I politely asked a gentleman to take a picture of me sitting on my motorcycle. He obliged and handed over the camera back to me. Looking at the picture at home later that night, I felt that the image taken that morning was missing something.

After a quick internet search, I found a pic of a lady pumping gas to her own car. I blended/photoshopped her into my own gas station image. At the time I wasn't aware how well adding this lady to my picture, was going to be received. Surprisingly, some people believed she was at the gas station that day checking me out.

What are the chances that millionaire La La Anthony, ex-wife of NBA professional basketball player Carmelo Anthony, was at a gas station in a Maryland countryside checking me out?

No comments:

Post a Comment