Wednesday, August 9, 2023

Kawasaki Electrical Sportbikes

For 2024, Kawasaki is introducing what they call Hybrid and Electrical Sportbikes. I am aware that electrical motorcycles have been in the marked for a couple of years, but I didn't think Kawasaki would go that route so soon.

Why now? I personally don't plan to purchase any electrical vehicles anytime soon. In fact, my Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14 should outlive me if I take good care of it.

In my opinion, electrical vehicles wont replace gas vehicles for the time being. At least in my lifetime. Also, if global governments are pushing electrical vehicles trying to solve the climate change issue, maybe they should instead focus their efforts in reducing carbon emissions from the multibillion corporations and global air polluters that are destroying our planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment